Monday, February 2, 2009

Current Weight: 171.8 lbs
Overnight Change: -.6 lbs
VLCD: Day 21

I AM DUMB. I got up today in a bit of a rush and forgot my fruit serving in my packed lunch. I forgot my supplements and, most importantly, I forgot my shot. HOW IN THE WORLD DO YOU FORGET YOUR SHOT ON THIS DIET????

Anyway, I wasn't going home until quite late tonight, but will be making special trip to get my 1/2 grapefruit, vitamins and my HCG this afternoon.

On a lighter note, I went to a Superbowl party last night and resisted everything. It wasn't as easy as last round, but it wasn't that hard either. I got lots of compliments on my figure as well.

Oh, and I'm finally in a pair of size 10 jeans that I bought three years ago and never got to wear. I'm very excited.

I'll say it again - anything I lose from here on out is gravy.

2 comments:

Beaker said...

Size 10. That's really something for someone who carries weight around the hips and thighs. Way to go.

helderheid said...

SIZE 10!!! YEA!!! Good on ya!! I'm very impressed with how well it went at the party as well. Inspiring!