Friday, February 13, 2009

Current Weight: 166.0 lbs
Overnight Change: -.7 lbs
VLCD: Day 32

I've been working for a friend during my works shutdown and had several after work obligations that have left me almost no time for updates. Sorry.

Yesterday was .2 lbs down and today was .7 down. Better.

My LIW will be next Saturday, Feb 21st. There is still a chance for me to hit the 150's, but I'm not going to worry about it. Whatever I lose from here on out will be fine.

There will be daily updates from here on out.

2 comments:

Beaker said...

Cool. Since I'm doing a short round, my last dose day is Sunday, Feb. 22. I'll be just one day behind you, and we'll be doing phase 3 together.

helderheid said...

I missed you! Glad we have you back daily! I have 150 vibes for you though your attitude is fantastic!

My last dose is in a month. This round, though 2 weeks shorter, sure feels a LOT longer to me!