Sunday, February 8, 2009

Current Weight: 167.5 lbs
Overnight Change: -.1 lbs
VLCD: Day 27

Whatever. I knew this wasn't going to be a good number. I knew it when I went to bed. So, again, whatever.

My losses are really different this round than last round. Last round I lost every day unless I ate something that didn't agree with me (cabbage). This time it appears to be tiny plateaus, a big loss, stir, then repeat. That's OK, but it's very different.

My inches took a big jump today. My waist, hips and thighs are starting to really show the losses. That's great as that is where I carry most of the extra weight.

I hope everyone else had a successful weekend!

2 comments:

helderheid said...

Great news on the inches! This time I'm really being more consistent about measuring. I was terrible last round though I managed to check a couple times and was floored by the difference.

I'm finally having some consistently good numbers. Last round I did great the 1st week and then it slowed waaaaaaaaaay down. This time, the first week was okay and now I'm picking up steam. Funny how each round is different. I'm really learning how to have my body work with the hcg.

Hey, how do you post pictures of your stats and others in the side bar?

Helderheid :)

Beaker said...

I love to see the inches melt away. Glad you're seeing a difference in the areas you need it most.