Saturday, February 7, 2009

Current Weight: 167.6 lbs
Overnight Change: -2.3 lbs
VLCD: Day 26

Wow! I knew it would be at least a pound due to weighing myself last night and being under my morning weight at bedtime, but I never expected this. I weighed myself three times this morning and did a little happy dance before I got dressed.

Two more weeks - I had two goals when I started this round:

1. Size 8 jeans - right now I'm comfortably in 10's.
2. Weight somewhere in the 150's.

I had been preparing myself mentally for less than what I wanted, but I think both are possible now.

As far as the eggs go, I may or may not do them. Dr. Simeons does talk about using eggs for protein, but it wasn't his first choice. I may just stick it out.

3 comments:

Beaker said...

That's incredible for this late in the game. I'd have been doing a happy dance, too. Good for you!

helderheid said...

I'm doing the happy dance for you! WOW!! That is incredible and it looks like your goals will be met this round. This whole protocol is a miracle and I have nothing but respect and admiration for those of us who stick to it! Congratulations again! I am in 10s too (though some are my "loose" 10s - my skirt which I consider a "true 10" should fit today!)

Unknown said...

Wow, you were up early this morning. Good job! Yay for only two weeks left. I have three weeks - am at my half way mark. I think it's all "down scale" from here!